Must have excellent written and oral French and English
6 month contract available
Remote working opportunity
All equipment will be provided
Insights is an international company that helps organizations develop their people, teams and leaders. For our office in France we are looking for a creative intern who is a strong communicator to help us execute our marketing strategy.
Your purpose in the role
- As Marketing & Communication intern you will assist the Marketing Manager of the France region with the execution of the marketing strategy. You will be working on content marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- You will help devise and execute online and offline marketing campaigns and communication plans.
- You are responsible for one or more projects, such as market research and competition analysis.
- You contribute to the design of the Insights brand and guard our house style.
How you’ll show up
- You are doing a study in the field of Marketing or Communication.
- You are creative and up to date on the latest developments in your future field.
- You are comfortable with digital tools.
- Fluent in both French and English and have great writing skills in both.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A fun, varied internship with lots of responsibility and good supervision
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- Enthusiastic and pleasant colleagues