Your purpose in the role
As a Client Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading an aligned Client Services team of Learning Event Coordinators or Customer Services Advisors potentially across multiple countries and cultures. You will motivate, lead and mentor the individuals in your team to ensure a high quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
You will provide operational leadership and direction to your team, embedding clear goals and objectives that will successfully deliver our Client Services purpose which is “to exceed expectations by consistently delivering service excellence”.
You will be responsible for maximizing our customers satisfaction by implementing global standards and inspire your teams to exceed. You will also be responsible for running a cost effective and efficient business, embedding, and consistently measuring quality and productivity standards, whilst nurturing a culture of continuous improvement.
As a Client Services Team Leader, you will be passionate about your people, their happiness, wellbeing, and personal development and be tenacious around keeping people your top priority, no matter what. You will actively drive employee engagement responses and improvements, ensuring that you are consistently working towards our goal of creating a great place to work.
What you’ll do to succeed
- You will represent Client Services and Insights positively and pragmatically, leading by example when demonstrating the Insights values, inspiring others to do the same.
- You will lead, manage, and measure your team’s day-to-day operational activity and ensuring that the standards delivered meet our Client Services purpose.
- A keen eye for detail and personal enjoyment for using data analytics to inform choices and make fact-based decisions on priorities and improvements
- Knowledge and experience in managing team performances, driving productivity, and inspiring others to maximise their own potential.
- You will demonstrate a global commitment to continuous improvement in processes, systems and working methods, identifying areas of failure and waste, and acting on them to reduce/remove in a strategic way.
- Operate as a valued and trusted member within the wider management team for Client Services and beyond, leading by example in everything you do whilst driving global consistency within the wider Client Services Team.
- Manage and coordinate team resources/workflows effectively to ensure all work deadlines are met
- Challenge and drive your Team Leaders to exceed every expectation ranging from performance, customer satisfaction and employee engagement – your team will be inspired to become great leaders.
- Foster strong and open communication channels for the function in all connections to the global business.
- Ensure that Client Services successfully delivers and embeds our new global system (Microsoft D365) and processes across all global offices.
- Be responsible for operationalizing Client Services Strategy and Goals by taking Vision to application in day-to-day operational activities.
- Be pro-active (and re-active when appropriate) to the volume of demand and resources available, brilliantly managing workflows across your team to ensure that work deadlines and global standards are met or exceeded.
- Employ excellent planning skills to deliver projects along with a collaborative and partnership approach to providing globally aligned Client Services
- Using our customer philosophy and customer feedback surveys to ensure that we deliver a high standard of service
- Can manage a large team across different timezones, within a matrix structure and maintain excellent people development
- Understand the bigger picture, not only thinking about your team but the operational impacts that actions have within our cross-function end to end processes.
- Play a key role in identifying talent through recruitment, looking for individuals with the skills to perform the role and have a team fit with alignment to our organisational values
- Can provide detailed reporting with great attention to detail to help guide business decisions
- Planning of pre-boarding and onboarding activities to set new hires up for success
- HR responsibilities and manage resource levels during peak times and holidays
How you’ll show up
What you’re great at
- Manage, motivate, and inspire everyone in Client Services to ensure that customer focus is high, and delivery of the business fundamentals are met and exceeded. This will create the bandwidth to add value to our purpose and provide our Clients with the WOW factor.
- You will work closely with the Sales Managers and wider account teams to maximise the services we provide our clients and maximise on the opportunity for growth and revenue generation
- You will demonstrate professional business judgement and excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and lead the team by example always
- You will thrive in a fast-paced business environment and have agile thinking to change direction and team focus when circumstances demand
- You will have a strong passion for the client experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards
- You will manage and lead any change with minimum disruption to core processes and activities
- Ability to take the initiative to identify issues, options and practical solutions to operational and business challenges
- You will have the ability to prioritise, plan and maximise the use of resources to make best use of time to meet deadlines and targets
- You will demonstrate passion for your role, Insights as a company, leading by example through our purpose and values.