Your purpose in the role
As a Client Services Manager, you will take ownership of all client facing services within your remit. You will provide operational leadership and direction to your global Client Services team/s, setting out and embedding clear goals and objectives at all levels that will successfully deliver our Client Services purpose which is “to exceed expectations by consistently delivering service excellence”.
You will be responsible for maximizing our customers satisfaction by implementing and embedding global standards and inspire your teams to exceed. You will also be responsible for running a cost effective and efficient business, embedding, and consistently measuring quality and productivity standards, whilst nurturing a culture of continuous improvement.
As Client Services Manager, you will be passionate about your people, their happiness, wellbeing, and personal development and be tenacious around keeping people your top priority, no matter what. You will pro-actively drive employee engagement responses and improvements, ensuring that you are consistently working towards our goal of creating a great place to work.
You will build strong cross functional partnerships beyond Client Services, working together with other team members and demonstrate a ‘how can I help’ mindset, resulting in the delivery of our purpose for our customers.
You will have strong leadership, operations know-how, commercial awareness, clear communication and
an ability to prepare and navigate our teams through significant growth in a high-change environment.
What you’ll do to succeed
In this role…
- You will represent Client Services and Insights positively and pragmatically, leading by example when demonstrating the Insights values, inspiring others to do the same.
- You will be experienced in leading large workforces across time zones to deliver (and exceed) goals and objectives, whilst continually focussed on identifying areas of performance improvement, raising the bar, and setting new standards of performance
- As a leader of leaders, you will be experienced in coaching others to maximise their potential, providing your leadership team with the skills and experience to handle any leadership situation with a pragmatic approach.
- You will lead, manage, and measure the day-to-day Client Services operational activity and ensuring that the standards delivered meet our Client Services purpose.
- You will demonstrate a global commitment to continuous improvement in processes, systems and working methods, identifying areas of failure and waste, and acting on them to reduce/remove in a strategic way.
- Operate as a valued and trusted member within the wider management team for Client Services and beyond, leading by example in everything you do whilst driving global consistency within the wider Client Services Team.
- Manage and coordinate team resources/workflows effectively to ensure all work deadlines are met
- Challenge and drive your Team Leaders to exceed every expectation ranging from performance, customer satisfaction and employee engagement – your team will be inspired to become great leaders.
- Foster strong and open communication channels for the function in all connections to the global business.
- Ensure that Client Services successfully delivers and embeds our new global system (Microsoft D365) and processes across all global offices.
- Be responsible for operationalizing Client Services Strategy and Goals by taking Vision to application in day-to-day operational activities.
How you’ll show up
What you’re great at
Working as part of a global business
- As an inspirational, confident, compelling manager who will inspire trust in others
- With outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, action-oriented and thrives on a challenge.
- Innovative in approach, articulate with great attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem identification and identifying solutions.
- You will demonstrate professional business judgement and strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and lead the team by example
- You will thrive in a fast-paced business environment and have agile thinking to change direction and team focus when circumstances demand
- You will have a strong passion for the client experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards
- You will manage and lead any change with minimum disruption to core processes and activities
- Ability to take the initiative to identify issues, options, and practical solutions to operational and business challenges
- You will have the ability to prioritise, plan and maximise the use of resources to make best use of time to meet deadlines and targets
- Present yourself as a pragmatic, calming influence instilling a positive mindset with the focus on solutions.