Your purpose in the role
As a Learning Event Coordinator (LEC) in Client Services, you will be empowered to delight your customers by making sure that you (and everyone else) have the necessary information and requirements to successfully deliver our clients learning transfer needs, which may be a mix of orders, events and day to day support.
Your will spend some time supporting day to day enquiries within our Customer Hub, where you will be the first point of contact and the initial impression of Insights for our customers when receiving their enquiries by email and/or telephone. You will be confident in your approach, building excellent rapport whilst demonstrating a genuine passion for great customer service and a natural instinct to help others.
To meet our high standards, you will be a product expert and highly knowledgeable in our wider business processes, procedures and compliance needs, ensuring a high quality of service and speed of response is delivered, every time. Full training will be provided in all areas.
You will be accountable for managing enquiries on our new ‘Case Management’ system ensuring these are logged accurately and successfully closed and/or triaged within our service level agreements, ensuring customer satisfaction is being achieved.
You will embrace our service model and apply your respective processes brilliantly (whilst continuously improving them) and be responsible for the organisation, processing, and delivery of our customers’ needs globally.
You will ensure you deliver our quality and governance standards consistently and to a high level, resulting in our customers being very satisfied with the services you provide. During a virtual event, as part of your role, you will become the event ‘Producer’ and support your facilitators seamlessly.
You will have an acute understanding of how your role enables your peers in other functions to be successful and work in partnership (with a team mindset) with them to deliver both the goals of our customers and Insights. You will use your excellent end to end global process knowledge to ensure that the customers journey is a very positive experience.
Within your aligned team/pool, you will live by and be measured against our purpose which is “To exceed expectations by consistently providing Legendary Service”. This will be demonstrated through our Client Services, globally consistent set of P.U.L.S.E values.
What you will do to succeed
• A positive outcome mindset that drives you to deliver ‘Legendary Service’ with every customer interaction
• Be someone who truly cares about delighting customers, using your skills to adapt and connect to your customers’ needs and uniqueness
• Demonstrate a ‘how can I help’ mentality whilst managing pre and post event logistics, liaising closely with Sales, Production, and Finance to facilitate an excellent customer experience.
• Work with the customer and Legal Team to co-create any contractual agreements prior to any order and event being completed as detailed in their requirements.
• As a product expert, you will ensure that your knowledge of our products is current and comprehensive, so you are able to describe the features and benefits of our products and services accurately and relate them to the customer’s needs
• As a Producer of a virtual event, you will set up, monitor, and provide technical support to the facilitator on Adobe Connect, Zoom, Skype, Teams and WebEx (training will be provided)
• As a system and process expert you will create, manage, and verify information on our order and event management system (D365) - at points you will be required to work on multiple systems at one time
• With a keen eye for detail you will produce adhoc reports in line with customer service agreements • Support, foster, and maximize sales and profitable revenue by spotting opportunities to upsell and/or cross sell
• You will be very articulate and have great communication skills both verbally (i.e. telephone manner) and in writing
• As a great listener, you will demonstrate empathy and understanding with a willingness to put our customers’ needs before your own
• You will have the ability to soothe complex or challenging conversations with our customers, building trust in you and Insights by delivering on your promises
• You will understand how to operate within a global organisation and have extensive knowledge of our Customer Hub Team, Client Services and how our customer’s journey interacts with Insights across the business
• As a great coach, you will have the ability to educate and train customers and colleagues virtually on our systems and processes to ensure they become confident in self-serving
• As a great networker you will build partnerships across the business to support your desire in delighting the customer.
• Be a trusted advisor to all stakeholders using your knowledge and expertise to mentor and educate others, while also developing yourself and building relationships
• Support fulfilment of customer orders including:
Supporting with customs documentation and processes
Manage small stocks of materials to be kept in the office
Manage fulfilment of small orders for customers where approved for local fulfilment (including picking and packing orders and managing shipping companies locally).
Liaise with approved local suppliers to support fulfilment activity
Report on all local purchasing and fulfilment activity
How you will show up
• With a strong passion for delivering a legendary customer experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
• Using your strong communication skills to share relevant information with customers in writing and on the telephone
• Constantly seeking new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes and procedures as appropriate
• Takes responsibility for their actions and accepts accountability
• Take ownership and accountability in resolving customer enquiries, regardless of if you can do this at first point of contact
• Participates willingly in the team and keeps other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information
• Demonstrates the drive and initiative to achieve personal and organisational priorities
• Highly motivated, articulate, and meticulous with great attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
• A proactive approach to problem identification and solution • Ability to analyse data and adapt to presentable format
• With an open mind and ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing environment demonstrating a growth and change mindset
• Great attention to detail when recording enquiries on any of our systems, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true and fair.
• Computer literate with ability to learn and adapt to new software and IT quickly and effectively – self starter who enjoys enhancing IT skills to provide a greater service
• Minimal travel may be a requirement of this role (no expectations of travel during COVID-19 restrictions)
• You will be required to work flexibly across our opening hours when required to deliver for our customers
• Written and spoken fluency in English and Danish is essential